The Early Help Hub in Hounslow was created to support families in times of need or those who are finding life challenging at times. Now is one of those times! As the lockdown is released, the deeper impact of the last three months is being recognised more and more.
Early Help Hub have produced some documents to help parents and carers reach out. Their services can be accessed at any time; the offer is there and they are there to help.
- ADU Dance Editing Classes 1
- Birth and Beyond Community Support Referral page 2
- Boxing Sessions
- DV Safety Card covid 19
- Early help guide for young people
- Early Help Hounslow Dec 2020
- Early Help Poster for general public
- Free online weekly Webinars
- Helpful services for families
- Hounslow Holiday Activities And Food Programme Easter 2021
- The Hope Project
- Walk and Talk poster
- What Is Early Help Leaflet for general public